Guild Wars 2
LycanFang is an older guild that moved to Guild Wars 2 a year or two ago, we’re casual and lean towards a more relaxed atmosphere and playstyle. We have a group of people that play regularly but we don’t have that sweet number we need to start raiding just yet. We also hope to keep doing our usual dungeon nights and fractals and obviously we do guild events. :) Sometimes even the WvW ones when we have enough people. (Eredon Terrace if you want to join us for those too.)
What we’re looking to recruit:
- Newbies - We’d love to help you grow and love the game and can help give you a bit of advice.
- Returning players - See above, and of course we can try to help you get on your feet again if you missed some releases and want advice and help.
- Raiders - who don’t mind helping with getting our static group going, and new raiders who want to join in on a smaller/relaxed group. - Again we’re kinda new to raiding so if you have the patience to either learn with us or help teach feel free to join us!
- People who don’t mind using discord - Yea seriously, we use discord a lot in-between obviously being in-game and voice chat isn’t required we really only use it for something important like a special event where we need it (new people learning a fractal, raiding etc)
We have two event slots on Tuesday and Sunday depending on if people are up for the event that evening, with times for events based in EST. We’ll ping you on those days exactly what time and if the event is going to take place. If you’ve been in the guild a little bit and would like to have an event slot we have an event manager position just below officer just for hosting events. (i.e Raids, Fractal runs etc, this mainly applies to your permissions on discord)
A bit of info about that we have Gilded Hollow and have reached level 42.
Long Term Goals
- To cultivate a nice solid group of people able to participate in our events and grow our guild hall. (Getting there!)
- Actually raid. (Achieved! Still need a solid raid group we don’t have to pug those last few for!)
- Get ourselves a nice t3/t4 fractal group.
We’re fine with you repping at least during guild events only if you would prefer that.
How to Join
You can mail me in-game at Rikou.4720, but it’d be great if you’d hop straight to our discord first if I’m not in-game. We have tons of helpful staff who can get you set up and that’ll give an officer a bit of time to add you. Our officers at this time (may update later) are: Dreth.9503, Kamikampi.1207, and NightWalker Kanna.9680 (Please do not contact Nightwalker at this time as he is away ccurrently.) Again if you can’t get in touch with anyone quickly in-game please join us on discord.